Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2021, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Apr 2021 14:31:27 -0600
From:         Joe T <vanagongl85@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: New Vanagon Support
Comments: To: Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@sbcglobal.net>

Correct! My Subie 2.2/'85 Wolfsburg Westy is living the good life in North Carolina now with a very cool retired couple. Still running great (they give me updates.)

I started in this group late in the 20th century and have remained a usually quiet member/lurker ever since. Can't imagine Vanagon ownership without it.

Joe T. Denver '86 Syncro NAHT/Supercharged ABA 2.0