Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2021, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 17 Apr 2021 16:29:21 -0500
From:         John Rodgers <jrodgers113@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Power steering rack
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

Dennis, thanks for the heads up on the GoWesty PS Rack. I will lookmat that next time around. Believe it or not, I have a brand spanking new, vacuum packed steering rack on hand. However, it's quite old. Like 10-12 years. I think I got it from Van Cafe waaaay back when. I'm wondering if I dare use it. I guess I could try it and see if it explodes!! Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

BTW, do you still make the famous Haynes trailor hitch. Mine has worked great all these years, but it looks like I may need another one for this newer(to me) van I just got.