Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2021, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 Apr 2021 16:10:55 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Electrical gremlin dash brake light
Comments: To: vw_van_fan_Mark <madvws@cox.net>

Hi Mark,

Thanks for this. I’ll need a little help for this one so will try when a friend is available and hold on ordering other parts in case this is the trouble area. Things may look different down there as Dennis upgraded some wires but the original fridge relay I think is still there. I’ll take a look to familiarize myself with the wires. I really need an audio multi meeter and a tech lesson! Eric