Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2021, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Apr 2021 18:54:09 -0700
From:         Bruce Todd <beeceetee@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Sink pump improvement?
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@comcast.net>

As mentioned earlier I think the issue is likely air in your water line. Run the pump for a minute or two non stop - like your filling a big pot of water to cook spaghetti when camping...maybe even make it too! Anyway - you should hear some sputtering sounds as the air gets released and purged. See if there is any change and repeat.

Since we are taking a poll - I prefer the Shurflo to the Delta.