Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2021, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 May 2021 19:33:30 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Electrical Gremlin Brake lint
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

Hi Dennis,

By good fortune we disconnected the batteries as you described.

Van unplugged, chassy battery remove ground wire, then house battery remove ground.

Then after fixing the key buzzer install back in same order, house ground then chassy ground.

Van unplugged. Glad you specified this so I will do it this way in the future.

I’ll need to do again for the 12 volt socket fix and I’m sure normal fixes going forward.

Once I have sighted help I’ll follow your directions with the wire removal and check on the dash brake light.

Appreciate the clear directions!

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto