Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2021, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 May 2021 04:52:52 -0500
From:         John Rodgers <jrodgers113@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Flux capacitor install
Comments: To: Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@sbcglobal.net>

Interesting that the famous "flux capacitor" has been mentioned. I'm looking for an actual "flux gate" and all the associated components. They were installed in airplanes near the end of WW II and were associated with navigation, and were more stable than the ordinary magnetic compass. If anyone has any leads on this equipment please message me.

Thanks.