Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2021, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 May 2021 01:59:01 +0000
From:         Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Discovered my clutch failure reason.
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@shaw.ca>

Knowing you....I think if you go ahead with Subie 2.2, you will be the Number 1 endorser!!  Seriously.  But for sure...get your head around all the pluses and minuses and obstacles.

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021, 6:51:45 PM PDT, Alistair Bell <albell@shaw.ca> wrote: Yeah richard, so I’ve been told over and over :-) What I don’t like about the subie is… Wish I could retain the stock Syncro air intake including the dust collector on the right hand side. Seems an expansion tank goes there with the conversions I’ve seen. Also don’t have much idea about a reduced height oil pan. I’ve seen some cast options and reworked steel versions. With my skills and machine access, it’s the latter if I don’t buy ready made. All those issues that bother me have been dealt with I know. I’m just getting head around things.  Alistair