Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2021, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 31 May 2021 18:13:33 -0400
From:         Karl Mullendore <tdiguru@WESTYVENTURES.COM>
Subject:      Re: Some thoughts Mansi Speed products.

Marco knows what he's doing. The results will be proven on an actual engine dyno, which I know he is putting together or has already. Four-hole modern injectors DO make a few more ponies through better atomization. I've been running them a couple years, before he started offering them. I'm sure he will show the proof on the dyno for the ratio rockers as well. But - No mention of his complete new, modern FI / ignition system to replace the antiquated originals? His turbo system that has been tested and proven, 150 hp as starting point? Everything he is building is top-shelf, tested, and worthwhile IMO. IIRC, he is/was a master tech with a Porsche racing team. Have you seen the dyno test videos of two of his 2.1 wbx turbo drag race engines? :)