Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2021, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Jun 2021 09:44:50 -0700
From:         Bruce Todd <beeceetee@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_=E2=80=9CNew_temp_sensor_indicates_high=E2=80=9D_post?=
Comments: To: Thomas Casal <thomas.casal@gmail.com>

Thanks Thomas - good call - I am referring to the coolant tank sensor - but the T-2 sensor which you point out was also replaced...so your theory continues to live. I get it that the coolant tank sensor only identifies a coolant level issue and not temperature - for some reason I connected what you said about the coolant temp sensor to the coolant tank sensor - as that was what I thought first when thinking about replacement parts.

Bruce