Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2021, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Jun 2021 23:12:46 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Common front end rattles?
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>

Hi Alistair,

Hopefully they will figure it out when I bring it in Monday. I gave them Andrew’s information.

Somehow the bar seems snug but when you undo the sway bar links it becomes evident that it isn’t. So when on a bumpy road I get a rattle I never heard before. I hope Andrew’s shim trick works. They wanted time to come up with a good material . I’ll check back with them.

If anyone has advice I can share with my alignment shop , that would be great. They don’t serve lots of vanagons, and this bar is a specialty item.

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto