Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2021, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 Jun 2021 18:32:44 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Just an update on my clutch problem fixing oil leaks.
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@comcast.net>

Eric,

Will do. I’m slow , you know that, but I’ll keep posting updates.

I’m very much of the mind set, I don’t care if the engine ain’t great, just needs to do summer. The trans probably needs refresh soon. Maybe it’s going to be subie and freshened trans over the winter.

I need to cash in my work credits to pay :-)