Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2021, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 26 Jun 2021 13:27:41 -0400
From:         Thomas Casal <thomas.casal@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: rust treatment
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@shaw.ca>

I was thinking applying fluid film to the back of the seams to try and slow seam rust down. I’m getting pretty good seam rust in the back behind the rear wheel well where all those panels meet. It’s another infamous rust area. I treated the rust in the wheel well from the inside on the passenger side with ospho then painted it with epoxy when I had the interior panels out last year. Thanks for the intel on the fluid film confirmation by an body guy. I was scared to apply it for sealer and paint adhesion.