Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2021, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Jul 2021 07:26:09 -0700
From:         Bruce Todd <beeceetee@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Aluminum coolant tanks
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@shaw.ca>

We leave tomorrow morning for Pender Island for 3 nights and then onto Cowichan Lake for another 3 - so the 27th is when we ferry over to Vancouver Island.

Looks like the Islands are the place to be this year due to all the fires and smoke elsewhere in the Province. Considering cancelling our Okanagan trip later in August if things don't improve and invite friends and family to Vancouver instead.

It will be a pretty packed van as I am planning to haul a propane fire pit with us. Last trip I was able to strap it into the soap dish, but with the ferries it will push the height requirement. I was hoping it could fit into the spare tire holder - but no luck. I have the day to be strategic on figuring out where everything should get stored.

Good thing I have a degree in spaceology. :)

Bruce