Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2021, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Aug 2021 09:12:24 -0700
From:         Bruce Todd <beeceetee@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 1.9 L Complete Exhaust System CANADA
Comments: To: Mark Pinnell <mark.stuart.pinnell@gmail.com>

California Imports in Surrey BC have the 2.1 stainless listed however it is currently out of stock. Not sure how it stacks up against the GW model. They might be able to tell you where you can source one or a 1.9 system closer to home.

Knowing you are not wanting the big postage and duty costs from the US - this may be a slightly cheaper option.

If you are hoping to keep your van over the long term stainless is the way to go if you can bite the bullet.

Bruce