Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2021, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 29 Aug 2021 19:05:43 -0700
From:         Jonathan Pullen <jonathanpullen@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Free '92-'99 Eurovan tech manuals and curtains (just pay shipping)

My dad got rid of his Eurovan a while ago but still has the tech manuals and grey OEM curtains from it. Before we send them off to be recycled / landfill, I thought I would inquire as to whether anyone wants them.

E-mail me directly (not the listserv) @ jonathanpullen@gmail.com if you are interested. You would need to pay shipping from shepherdstown, WV.

His description of the manuals: "Front cover says "1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 Gasoline, Diesel, TDI, 5-cylinder and VR6 including MultiVan and CV Camper". I have Volume one Maintenance/Engine/Fuel Injection/Ignition/Transmission and Volume Two suspension/Wheels, Brakes/Steering/Body/Heating and AC/Electrical Equipment/Wiring Diagram. Official Factory Repair Manual by Robert Bentley. They weigh at least 10 pounds each."

There is also a custom-fit cover (somewhat worn) but he estimates it would cost more to ship it than it is worth.