Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2021, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 30 Aug 2021 09:56:44 -0700
From:         Dan N <dn92610@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: New iginition coil behavior
Comments: To: Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@gmail.com>

thanks Stuart,

We thought that we reversed the wires ... but no... if the pair of wires in the large white plastic connector (at the 2 prongs post) are reversed, the van cranks but won't start. Reversing the 2 black wires at the 3 prongs post doesn't do anything. The same connection on the old ignition coil makes the tachometer work again.... I scratch my head.... :-)