Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2021, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 Sep 2021 22:37:22 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Where to place my jack?
Comments: To: OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>

I’ve got the HF jack and spreader. I just really wish I had a coach to show me for sure where it goes.

In the rear is the engine carrier the same as the mustache bar? And just put the jack pads on that?

On the front just behind the tire holder, I need to look at that. I didn’t think that looked strong enough. I’ll check again tomorrow.

Ramps, the ones that are metal and a slight bump to keep them from going over scare me. I never get it just right and have to try several scary times. Also, I don’t like starting the van for the short runs.

So, carrier bar in rear? Frame support in front.

Once I’m sure of the placement this will work well for me.

Eric Caron

Eric