Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2021, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Sep 2021 07:40:38 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      =?utf-8?Q?Re:_I=E2=80=99m_leaving_the_Dometic_propane_brotherhoo?=
              =?utf-8?Q?d?=
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

I think I’ve mentioned before that I’d like to reduce the amount of propane I use. The fact that I too have a 200Ahr battery plus solar makes swapping for an electric fridge obvious first step.

It appears that I might be able to re locate my battery from the spare tire area to inside, under the fridge. The Electric fridge about 5.5” shorter in height than the propane. northstar agm battery has a form factor that looks like it will ft.

Alistair