Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2021, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 19 Sep 2021 18:28:08 -0700
From:         Bruce Todd <beeceetee@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Leaking heater control valve
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@shaw.ca>

Trails were a mixture of broken rock and rock face - the latter being more slippery. The weather was scattered sun, rain and cloud yesterday so pretty ideal conditions - I loved that there was no dust.

I was the only van not equipped with all terrain tires and I found it the most slippery heading uphill and spinning on the rock face - no issues coming down hill though and with the low gear could really stay off the brakes.

The defogger or vent control was on 1/2 way between lower and upper level and the windows were also open as we were getting pretty toasty with the heat at times.

BT