Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2021, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 28 Sep 2021 11:03:18 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Air Conditioning
Comments: To: Raimund Feussner <ray@V6BUS.DE>

I have no idea about size or energy requirements, but a friend with a Model Y has the version with this heat pump. Early model Y did not have it. They showed me the car including the toy box. One setting is romantic, a fire shows up on the screen, fire sounds from the speakers, and warm heat from the vents. It worked very quickly almost no delay before heat available. And my understanding is the cooling is even better.

So, if the size is small like that then someday they will make their way to our application! And hopefully I’ll still be young enough to enjoy the romantic mode!

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto