Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2021, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 17 Oct 2021 17:25:02 -0500
From:         Mbob1950 <mbob1950@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Roadtrip to Canaveral Launch...and then...
Comments: To: Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@sbcglobal.net>

Richard Do you have cruise control? I have installed the Go Westys CC in my van this year and it was a game changer for back pain and sciatica. Just got back from a 1000 mi round trip to Florida with no problems myself and only a few van problems. Ha ha. Was your trip for the Lucy Jupiter asteroid probe?

Bob

http://idiopath2017.wordpress.com http://idiopath2018.wordpress.com https:/idiopath2019.home.blog https:/idiopath2020.wordpress.com https:/idiopath2021.wordpress.com