Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2022, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Jan 2022 15:12:54 +0000
From:         "ddbjorkman@verizon.net" <ddbjorkman@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Problem Solved: On road, Having problem, coolant related
Comments: To: "markmcculley@GMAIL.COM" <markmcculley@GMAIL.COM>

MarkThose trailers have no hope of going to many campsites where your syncro, or any Vanagon, would have no trouble going to.  Easily. Dave

-----Original Message----- From: Mark McCulley <markmcculley@GMAIL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Mon, Jan 24, 2022 9:46 am Subject: Problem Solved: On road, Having problem, coolant related

Indeed, the problem was caused by a broken connection at the terminal that connected to the sensor. Thanks again to Ken and Dennis!

We enjoyed our time at Pacific Beach State Park, even though it was quite cold at night, sunny 50F days made up for it. I did experience a bit of camper envy with all the trailers there, all larger and all I presume with bathrooms. Many, I estimate maybe 1/3, looked brand new, hitched to brand new trucks. Pandemic purchases I presume.

-Mark