Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2022, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 Mar 2022 11:38:26 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      =?utf-8?Q?Re=3A_86_sliding_door_handle_mechanism_=E2=80=A6_stumpe?=
              =?utf-8?Q?d?=
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>

Hi Alistair,

Congratulations! I often turn to this list when I’m stuck with such questions. Only usually I wait for the input before figuring it out.

Nice job.

I remember years ago asking the simple question, how to get the rubber boot off the marker light. Mine was welded in place. Tips were to gently work at it and use something like WD40. I just needed a litle reassurance I was not doing the wrong thing. Same advice as served me well in other places around the van.

I hope your door works out for you.

Eric