Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2022, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 24 Mar 2022 14:05:36 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Rear hatch release
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>

Yes,

I was thinking a handle with a strap. But had not finalized my thinking. I might have a brown door handle from the front somewhere or I think GW sells one for the driver assist handle. But then a elegant strap solution is not forming for me yet. Strap would allow for gentle rise and close from inside. I sort of like the middle position for the release to make available from sleeper on either side of the bed.

Eric Eric Caron