Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2022, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 25 Apr 2022 07:07:28 -0500
From:         Dan Lamb <vanagongramps@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Electrical Puzzle 2
Comments: To: OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@comcast.net>

There’s also the possibility that the gauge is faulty. I fought the intermittent “blinking red light of death” for over 2 yrs and read that the gauge fails. Bought a new one, opened the tack cluster, replaced the gauge and all’s well for last 8 yrs or so. Good luck on yours.

Dan Country Homes Camper, the Huckleberry Sky