Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2022, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Apr 2022 09:30:00 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Van adventure and tech quiz
Comments: To: Jack R <jack007@COMCAST.NET>

Yes, Great article with a few 1.9 twists.

Currently van has no o2 sensor hooked up. Taking that off cured the idle issue.

Now I’m arranging to get both a single wire and three wire O2 sensor shipped so we can see if a new one works and the idle stays nice.

Van is home after a amazing single driver run by list member Tom Bues.

MOre info and questions to come.

Eric Caron 84 2.3 GW