Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2022, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 30 Apr 2022 14:45:31 +0000
From:         "ddbjorkman@verizon.net" <ddbjorkman@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: novel use of an old bus
Comments: To: "dn92610@GMAIL.COM" <dn92610@GMAIL.COM>

Old vanagon campers do have an afterlife.  My first one, 84 WBX, rusted out so we put it in front of our ring pool and turned it into a cabana.  One could wash their hands, change garments Iafrer pulling the curtains), or just relax beside the radio.  It was a great addition, and sat 3 at least. Dave B.the Boston one

-----Original Message----- From: Dan N <dn92610@GMAIL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Fri, Apr 29, 2022 4:22 pm Subject: Re: [VANAGON] novel use of an old bus

I'd think they played with the idea of putting a Tesla engine in their Bus... but gave up and used the Tesla to tow it... :-)