Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2022, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 6 May 2022 00:15:04 -0400
From:         Karl Mullendore <tdiguru@WESTYVENTURES.COM>
Subject:      Re: Please Help! T3 Syncro

I'm a little hesitant to state the shop name, but if he's on here I'd really

like to hear the other side of the story. How did this van get in such condition, why was it kept 4.5 years, and if this all happened there why was

it not taken care of? Keep in mind I'm no longer in the business myself, but

there must be more to the story, I can't fathom someone doing this to a customer. Here's the chance to explain.

From Aleeza:

"Such a bummer… I gave this guy over 24k USD, he went over the agreed upon

budget, did so many things wrong (not incorporating the fridge slide into the kitchen, mounting it so I can’t use captains chairs) and just didn’t

take care of it, leaving it outside to rot, not to mention taking YEARS longer than promised, forcing me to pay for shipping after saying he would cover that after his engine conversion blew a few miles from his shop… this van has been such a sad disappointment in my life but I’ve invested so much that it doesn’t make sense to sell - id be giving tens of thousands of dollars away. "

"Biggest mistake of my life was taking my van to Dr. Bjorns Auto. The last 4

years trying to get it back (he had it for 4.5) has been a nightmare and to see how he neglected it on his watch has been heartbreaking. The engine light is on and I’ve only driven it from the street up my short driveway"