Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2022, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 May 2022 12:28:54 +0000
From:         "ddbjorkman@verizon.net" <ddbjorkman@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Alternative...just thinking
Comments: To: "dn92610@GMAIL.COM" <dn92610@GMAIL.COM>

RUST. Dave B.the Boston one

-----Original Message----- From: Dan N <dn92610@GMAIL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Sun, May 15, 2022 2:37 pm Subject: Re: [VANAGON] Vanagon Alternative...just thinking

So... this is my thinking regarding Vanagon... please add yours if you have any.

The plus + : - Unique look and attractiveness. - Practicality and functionality. - Size - small enough for narrow and tight roads. - For a fee the vanagon can have another engine other than the 2.1 WBX.

The minus - : - Parts are getting scarcer and scarcer. - Attract thieves in some areas. - Less and less good mechanics to work on.

Anything else...?  :-)