Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2022, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 19 May 2022 08:26:17 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Jeff's 85 any updates?
Comments: To: Jeff Palmer <w.jeff.palmer@icloud.com>

Hi Jeff,

Glad it is better. I look forward to future updates.

I remember once at a wet VW bus campout one bus would not start at the end. The vanagon owner borrowed WD40 from me and sprayed the distributer and wires. Waited then the engine started. I still don’t understand the science but it worked.

Good travels!

Eric Caron