Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2022, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 May 2022 22:11:30 -0500
From:         Tom Hargrave <thargrav@HIWAAY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Crazy stuff....age 20
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>

In 1977 I had just turned 18. My girlfriend and I were caught by the local police in the back seat of my 66 Mustang. We were into it pretty heavy when all the sudden blue lights were flashing in my back window. We got dressed and stepped outside the car and they checked us for pot and alcohol. Before they let us go one officer asked us what we were doing and I said something stupid like 'just talking'. And before they walked away the same officer looked at me, winked and said 'nice rose'. I instantly knew then that we were caught - she had a red rose embroidered on the back pocket of her jeans, the jeans I was wearing.

Thanks, Tom Hargrave www.kegkits.com - Electric Brewery Info www.towercooler.com - Beer Tower Cooler http://goo.gl/niRzVw - My Amazon Store www.brew-control.com - Electric Brewery Marketing and Direct Sales http://www.hackpilot.com/roadkill/ - A little twisted humor