Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2022, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 29 May 2022 19:50:29 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: 84 running issue solved?
Comments: To: Jamie Auch <jamie@kookymathteacher.com>

Hi Jamie,

Thanks! We have a lot more to do to make the van road worthy and so appreciate tips and support. We were shocked at the big improvement the first step made. I think there are many more important checks and servicing needed but we are following the list tips and making good progress.

At least now I feel like it can be driven to West River Westies! Sorry to see Bus Fusion didn’t work out for you.

Best,

Eric Caron