Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2022, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 31 May 2022 12:16:16 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: 84 running issue solved?
Comments: To: David Boan <dboan@OUTLOOK.COM>

Hi David,

Denis installed this on my 85 so He gathered needed 2.1 needed parts for the upgrade.

I’d love to know a list of what 2.1 parts are needed as I would gather them as they come available from friends parting out vans and cleaning out garages. If I know what to get I’ll be able to prepare for a possible transition.

So, looking forward to the Denis response.

Eric Caron