Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2022, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 19 Jun 2022 10:03:50 -0600
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      LED HeadLights for 86-91 was Head light mystery
Comments: To: "VW~DennisHaynes" <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>

While looking for LEDs for the 05Tucson My Wife drives, I stumbled onto these & they worked so well

for the Tucson (Great Pattern) I decided to try on My 90Westy,, My old LEDs were very bright but pretty much

Flood Lights & these have a very nice TopCutOff most of the way across the top which angles up @ the right to

Flood the Shoulder & they have No Fan >

H4 LowBeams https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H4M3HGC/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H4M3HGC/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1> $44.44

After installing & very much liking those on the Westy, I went looking for H3s & found these > Lovin these as well (also No Fan, so fit just fine)>

H3 HighBeams https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09VK85NFY/ref=crt_ewc_title_dp_2?ie=UTF8&smid=A2T1V9Q9FCR2R3&th=1 <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09VK85NFY/ref=crt_ewc_title_dp_2?ie=UTF8&smid=A2T1V9Q9FCR2R3&th=1> $26.09