Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2022, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 23 Jun 2022 22:52:10 -0600
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Complete Axle arrive, and some questions
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>

EC

The Mesh Bags are meant to be around the CVJs for shipping protection but do quite often

end up loose in the box after shipping,, They serve no purpose in the install. No extra grease is

normally necessary but some can be added if You desire, I usually fill the “dish” of the tranny

Output Flange with grease just because the space is there just begging to be filled with grease ~