Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2022, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 Jul 2022 10:07:24 -0700
From:         Dan N <dn92610@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Lil change items link requests
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@comcast.net>

hi Eric,

I have used this one for many years with satisfaction. It extracts and evacuates (to empty it) too. Some say it doesn't completely remove the oil drain method, it may be true but the little remaining oil in there doesn't bother me. They give different sizes of tubingI push the appropriate tube in the dipstick guide till it hits the bottom and then pump. I prefer this method rather than messing up with the drain plug, washer and used oil catcher.

https://www.amazon.com/Mityvac-7201-Fluid-Evacuator-Plus/dp/B0002SR7TC/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=oil+extractor&qid=1657731510&sr=8-7