Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2022, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 21 Jul 2022 08:49:38 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: The Swellegant junior
Comments: To: Dan N <dn92610@gmail.com>

Yup.

I have a nice Manfrotto tripod. I use it with the camera. You’d have to make an adaotef to get to the m10x1.5 threads in the table. That’s easy though. I’d say go for it with the Manfrotto if you have one.

There are, no doubt, many other ways of having a table stand. I’ll say it again at the risk of being pedantic or even stubborn, I made my table stand for my needs. I’m sure it’s not for everyone. But I’m offering them for sale just in case there are others out there with good taste.

:-)

Cheers

Alistair