Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2022, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Jul 2022 22:55:45 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Oil Light On Update
Comments: To: Mark Pinnell <mark.stuart.pinnell@GMAIL.COM>

That’s great news. My friend Tom has told me that sometimes I need to just let the vanagon rest a bit and it will fix itself. This actually worked a few times on the trip back from Florida to VT in the new van.

Hopefully he won’t see this post as he will enjoy too much being right again.

But, glad you stopped and got off to a safe and successful journey. And glad the van fixed itself!

Eric Caron