Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2022, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 Aug 2022 20:29:31 -0500
From:         Tom Hargrave <thargrav@HIWAAY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Importation of a van 'already here'
Comments: To: Karl <tdiguru@WESTYVENTURES.COM>

I would ask your local DMV if a Form 7501 is required for an imported 25 year+ vehicle in your state. You might be surprised!

Thanks, Tom Hargrave

<http://www.kegkits.com/> www.kegkits.com – Electric Brewery Info

<http://www.towercooler.com> www.towercooler.com – Beer Tower Cooler

<http://goo.gl/niRzVw> http://goo.gl/niRzVw - My Amazon Store

<http://www.brew-control.com> www.brew-control.com – Electric Brewery Marketing and Direct Sales

<http://www.hackpilot.com/roadkill/> http://www.hackpilot.com/roadkill/ - A little twisted humor

I already know what the Oregon DMV needs, as I've done it three times the past few years. It's Customs I need to be sure of, as their website is not very clear and an importer who my friend contacted stated that it wasn't possible. here is what is stated on their site: https://help.cbp.gov/s/article/Article-425?language=en_US