Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2022, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 23 Sep 2022 01:41:15 +0000
From:         Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: cooling system hose clamps
Comments: To: "mark@markmcculley.com" <mark@markmcculley.com>

I implore you to give some feedback as you solve your current issues. PLEASE!!  This is the way this thing works.  We will not judge you.  We will not criticize you.  But we NEED to understand your thought process, and of course the results of your efforts.  Basically, we are well intentioned amatures.

There are 2 guys here, that over the decades, have provided numerous tips and advice.  Free of charge.  Their names rhyme with "Mark" and "Dennis".

That is what makes this List so cool.

On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 11:57:22 AM PDT, Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@sbcglobal.net> wrote: Hey, well done!  But in your search, don't overlook the Front End.  Especially the hoses going to front heater core.  Usually you smell the problem...kind of obvious.

On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 11:29:18 AM PDT, mark@markmcculley.com <mark@markmcculley.com> wrote: Thank Richard! I called local Autozone and they have one available, will be borrowing it and testing this weekend.

-Mark