Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2022, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Oct 2022 16:30:23 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Rear Springs and Bushings and Steering Rack
Comments: To: Jack R <jack007@COMCAST.NET>

Hi Jack,

I was actually going to order the stiffener when I did my last T3 order but they were out of stock. I’d sure like to hear some real life stories but I’m putting it on my wish list.

Muy 85 rear is technically just a bit out of alignment but not adjustable and I don’t experience any unusual tire wear. Still I’d love to have the ability to align if needed so knowing that T3 has a more user friendly quality solution is huge.

I try to read sites like Chris’s carefully but I always miss important things.

Still nothing like this list to keep me informed!

Eric Caron