Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2022, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Nov 2022 08:18:52 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: 1985 Vanagon 1.9l Digijet No Start
Comments: To: Mark Pinnell <mark.stuart.pinnell@GMAIL.COM>

Hi Mark,

Your message came through at least to me.

I look forward to responses as I have a 84 with the same system.

I wish I could give a good answer but I’m still a mechanical learner! I do hear the helpful words from past posts. Saying to me it is either fuel or electrons.

Keep us posted on answers and progress.

Eric Caron 84 1.9 system 85 GW EFM