Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2022, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Nov 2022 21:02:53 +0000
From:         "ddbjorkman@verizon.net" <ddbjorkman@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: The vanagon trail
Comments: To: "ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET" <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>,
          "ericcaron96@comcast.net" <ericcaron96@comcast.net>

So true Eric.  After talking with you about the Karma thing, I was offered $400.00 for my alloy wheels and 2 sets of tires that I no longer use.  I gave them to the vanagon person for $250.00.  And I felt very good about the deal and putting those wheels and tires back on the road. Dave B.the Boston one

-----Original Message----- From: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Tue, Nov 29, 2022 6:09 pm Subject: Re: [VANAGON] The vanagon trail

Yes,

        I’ve so enjoyed it when I’ve noticed a vanagon visitor needing something I had in reserve. Utility door, wiper caps, hub caps, and more, all back in service.

I try to keep useful spares but when someone else needs it first, I figure it is time to share.  And, the VW kindness flows back 10 fold. Before our busses became so darn expensive, and the parts as well, sharing and gifting back and forth happened all the time.  I appreciate it when the spirit still happens.

These busses and their people have great karma.

Eric Caron