Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2022, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 17 Dec 2022 13:51:02 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Current coolant hose repairs
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>

Hi Dennis,

I’ve become a fan of these clamps but they certainly have some challenges. I was thinking I’d like to have a set of common sizes but this now sounds even more challenging. With all kinds of hose materials and diameters having the correct size is going to be a challenge.

Anyone have a source for a reasonably priced variety pack?

I bought one on Amazon with the special pliers. The pliers are pretty good but the spring clamps are not nearly as nice as the ones I got from Bus Lab.

Eric