Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2022, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Dec 2022 14:34:02 +0000
From:         "ddbjorkman@verizon.net" <ddbjorkman@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: New list idea
Comments: To: "ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET" <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>

Great idea Eric.  You are one on the ball guy.  I give it a try. Thanks,Dave

-----Original Message----- From: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Thu, Dec 15, 2022 7:54 pm Subject: Re: [VANAGON] New list idea

Hi Dave,

If you have to trick the computer try to  start a new question by doing a reply to someone else’s message  but change the subject and if needed delete the old message body.  Hopefully this tricks the system and lets you in!

Eric