Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2023, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 21 Jan 2023 13:18:52 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      LED bulbswas: Trip report Busses By the Bridge
Comments: To: OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>

Great info on the LED signal bulbs.

Alistair mentioned they were a little loose but worked. I like the idea of more visible lights.

Does anyone know if these LED bulbs work without needing a special relay like I needed when I installed the GW kit some time ago?

Also, Do they work in both the front and rear signal areas?

Answer determine how many I purchase.

Lastly, It seems like folks are finding brighter and better colored LED lights for the exterior of the vanagon.

I love the back up ones recommended. Friend told me about them and my wife say they help a lot when backing up.

Anyone have a source for the small marker light bulbs, or others used in the rear housing?

Info greatly appreciated.

Eric Caron