Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2023, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 Feb 2023 11:39:13 -0800
From:         Dan N <dn92610@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Summertime camping...Yosemite....for free!
Comments: To: Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@sbcglobal.net>

I agree with Richard... Camping in Yosemite is wonderful. We camped there many times and we had a very good time. Except for this one. We had a campsite, pulled in, set up stuff on the camp table and left for sightseeing tour. When we got back in the afternoon our camp site was taken. Our stuff was piled up in the parking space. After an hour with the park ranger and the *"new/bad"* campers we got our site back... As far as I know that the *"new/bad"* campers are from Los Angeles... reflecting Jim Felder's post. :-) btw... Camping in Oregon is excellent too... It's where we live now.