Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2023, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Feb 2023 20:42:47 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Coolant change questions
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

Hi Dennis and list,

For bleeder are we talking about the small bleeder in the engine compartment where two large hoses go off left and right and there is one small hose?

I’m wanting to avoid that darn thing as gentle efforts to open it are not working and I don’t want to break the darn thing. Is this bleeder needed to do the job? And if absolutely needed any tips on how to gently release that old plastic?

Thanks for the amounts. I was afraid it was even more coolant then that.

Eric Eric