Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2023, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 22 Feb 2023 20:24:40 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Radiator disappointment
Comments: To: OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>

Hoping for a little more information on these two options.

The first is tempting due to life time warrantee. Several friends really do return items and get full credit on a regular basis.

Is this an oval tube unit? When you installed it did it seem ok?

For this second link, If yours has lasted from 2009 until now that speaks very highly. Is this the same unit? What makes it cost more and possibly so strong?

The Spectrum Dennis showed is a great price and I believe working very well on my 85. but the warranty on the first one linked here is outstanding. So any additional info on it from your install experience?

Eric