Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2023, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 23 Feb 2023 12:01:29 -0700
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Radiator disappointment ~ Hose Clamps
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>

Possible Source,,, No experience with their quality ~

https://belmetric.com/full-tab-constant-tension-clamp-9mm-50mm/?sku=CTC32BAND12

https://belmetric.com/wide-band-full-tab-constant-tension-clamp-9mm-50mm/

Size Info

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7070719

“ After doing some research and finding very little information,

I spent some time looking up all the spring clamp information

using the dealer catalog.This is for the spring style hose clamp

(constant tension) used on the later vanagons.These are all the

sizes used on 1.9/2.1 liter. The sizing appears to me to be the

diameter the clamp will hold at mid range according to my

caliper,which I assume is ideal tension."

PART NUMBER- HOSE/CLAMP SIZE(MM)- CLAMP COLOR N0164011 19 (H2O PUMP ELBOW?) BLACK N0164021 23 (HEATER HOSE) BLUE N0164031 27 (COOLANT TOWER) GREEN N0164041 32 (COOLANT TANK HOSE) BROWN N0164101 40 (RAD.HOSE SMALL) LIGHT GREY N0164091 47 (RAD.HOSE LARGE) GREEN